The PRM-6 Phase Sequence and Motor Rotation Tester can test the motor rotation of 3-phase systems and verify 3-phase receptacle wiring and phase sequencing with test leads. An additional advanced feature is wireless motor rotation detection, which senses motor rotation direction without use of test leads, particularly useful for fast-running motors when the motor rotation cannot be visually determined or when the drive shaft is not visible. The PRM-6 is an essential tool for motor rotation and phase sequence testing in commercial and industrial environments on electrical systems up to 700 V.
• 3-phase wire sequence indication.
• Synchronous or asynchronous motor rotationdirection.
• Error displays (missing phase, one input connected to neutral or PE).
• Non-contact, wireless motor rotation detectionon running motors
• Indicates motor rotation of disconnected motors when spinning the shaft by hand or other means.
• 3-phase to phase voltage up to 700 V.
• Clear backlit LCD display with easy to read symbols.
• Durable, rubber casing for 3 ft (1 m) drop-proof protection.
To Know more about this product – Click here