The major foundation, pile installation, and pipeline drilling, as well as in small and medium-size quarries and mines rigs took part with the help of crawler drilling rigs.
These drilling rigs specialized on all fronts works from anchoring, micro installation, jet grouting to CFA pile installation. All the crawler drill rigs are known to be compact, strong, and versatile. Crawler drill rigs are capable of drilling through most strata, delivering high penetration rates and reliable performance for hard rock drilling. Crawler rigs can be powered either by diesel or a hydraulic system, and they’re favored for their flexibility and versatility. A few additional features of most crawler drill rigs include the following features.
- High-efficiency rock drill with excellent stability
- High quality, straight-hole boring
- Flexibility for horizontal, vertical, and angle drilling
- Wide drilling coverage
- Optional remote-control operating system
- Open cabin and wide visibility
- Simple and easy to control.