Fluke Sonic Industrial Imager ii900
Quickly pinpoint the location of leaks
Using SoundSightTM technology, the Fluke ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager, quickly finds com- pressed leaks in air, steam, gas and vacuum systems, that effect both production uptime and the operations bottom line.
The 7’’ LCD touchscreen overlays a SoundMapTM image for quick leak identification. With minimal training, maintenance technicians can check for leaks during their typical routine even during peak operation hours.
The ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager lets technicians see sound as they scan hoses, fittings, and connections for leaks. Its built-in acoustic array of tiny sensitive microphones generates a spectrum of decibel levels per frequency. Based on this output, an algorithm calculates a sound image, known as SoundMapTM that is superimposed on a visual image. The Sound Map is automatically adapted depending on the frequency level selected so that background noise is filtered out.
• Fast, simple leak location identification
• Optimize air compressors—delay the capital expense of installing additional compressors
• Ensure proper pressure to pneumatic equipment
• Lower energy and gas costs
• Improve reliability to the production line
• Make leak detection part of typical maintenance routine
• Validate repairs on the spot.
To Know more about this product – Click here