Fluke Three-Phase Power Monitor Kit 3540 FC
Monitor equipment for changes in key electrical variables. Current, voltage, frequency and energy consumption fluctuate when machinery experiences excess load.
– Single, split or three-phase loads
– Voltage, current, and frequency
– Active power, nonactive power, and power factor
– Total harmonic distortion
- Wireless data collection or internal memory sufficient for one week with one second data intervals
- Remotely monitor real-time and historical power variable data
- Visualize data with software trending, graphing, and timeboxing
- Auto-generated alarms when power variables deviate from preset thresholds
- Power options: Battery, power supply, or power from the measurement line
- Size: (W x H x D) 19.8 cm x 16.7 cm x 5.5 cm
- IP Rating: IP 50; IEC 60529.
To Know more about this product – Click here