The DMM7512 Dual Channel 71⁄2-digit Sampling Multimeter combines two full- function, high accuracy and high sampling speed DMMs into a compact 1U high, full rack wide form factor chassis. The compact chassis saves rack space in high- instrument density, test systems. The small size does not compromise measurement performance. Each DMM has identical functionality, and both are entirely independent of each other.
• Two high-precision, 3 1⁄2 – 7 1⁄2-digit DMMs in a 1U high, full rack width chassis
• Capture waveforms or identify transients with two 1 Msample/s 18-bit digitizers
• Trigger a waveform measurement on a signal level, a rising or falling edge, a window, or a digital trigger
• Store up to 27.5M timestamped readings on a waveform
• Basic one-year DC Voltage accuracy as low as 14 ppm
• 10 nV, 0.1 μΩ, and 1 pA sensitivities for making high resolution low level measurements such as measurements of portable device sleep currents.
• High accuracy, low resistance measurements with offset compensated ohms, four-wire measurement, and dry circuit functions.
• Reduce test time by executing test scripts with the Embedded Test Script Processor, which saves PC command communication overhead.
• Tight synchronization between the two DMMs using TSP-Link® communication.
To Know more about this product – Click here