Keithley’s battery-simulating power supplies can simulate a battery’s output characteristics and its discharged state. These supplies can measure low, sleep mode load current and pulsed output load current. Dual-channel models facilitate testing portable device, charge control circuitry with a battery channel and a charger simulator channel.
• Optimized for battery-powered device testing.
• 100 nA current measurement sensitivity.
• Load pulse current measurement: 33 μs–833 μs.
• Variable output resistance: 0–1 Ω with 10 mΩ resolution.
• Measure sleep, currents, standby currents, and full load currents to determine power consumption.
• Sink current to simulate a discharged battery.
To Know more about this product – Click here