The Tektronix PA3000 is a 1 to 4 channel power analyzer optimized for testing today’s single and multi-phase, high efficiency power conversion products and designs.
The Tektronix PA3000 is a 1 to 4 channel power analyzer optimized for testing today’s single and multi-phase, high efficiency power conversion products and designs. Use it to quickly visualize, analyze, and document power efficiency, energy consumption, and electrical performance to the latest regional and international standards including Level VI, EnergyStar, CEC, IEC 62301, and CQC-3146.
• 1 to 4 channels supports single-and three phase applications; Up to
600 Vrms (2000Vpk) and 30 Arms direct input.
• 10 mW standby power measurement.
• 1 MHz bandwidth and harmonic analysis to 100th order.
• ±0.04% basic voltage and current accuracy.
• USB and LAN interfaces standard (GPIB option).
• Free PWRVIEW software.
• The PA3000’s full color display provides intuitive readout of measured
values. View measurements in full color graphical, tabular, or vector format.
• Application specific test modes simplify test setup and analysis for Standby Power, Energy Integration, Ballasts, and Motor Drives.
To Know more about this product – Click here