Series 2280S Precision Measurement, Low Noise, Programmable DC Power Supplies are much more than just sources of clean power; they are also precision measurement instruments.
Series 2280S Precision Measurement, Low Noise, Programmable DC Power Supplies are much more than just sources of clean power; they are also precision measurement instruments. They can source stable, low noise voltages as well as monitor load currents over a wide dynamic range from amps to nanoamps. The 2280S-32-6 can output up to 32 V at up to 6 A; the 2280S-60-3 can output up to 60 V at up to 3.2 A.
• 10 nA resolution to 6 A with high accuracy, measure voltage and current with 61⁄2-digit resolution
• Capture dynamic load currents as short as 140 μs.
• Output up to 192 W of low noise, linear regulated power.
• Programmable rise and fall times eliminate voltage overshoot and
• Built-in graphing simplifies analyzing trends or displaying voltage or current waveforms.
• GPIB, USB, and LAN interfaces, built-in LXI web interface simplifies
automated control/monitoring/data logging.
• Kickstart Instrument Control Software for the PC enables instrument control without programming. Download at www.tek.com/keithley-kickstart.
To Know more about this product – Click here