From basic RF measurements to advanced analysis, the RSA306B offers the full features of a benchtop spectrum analyzer at a fraction of the price.
From basic RF measurements to advanced analysis, the RSA306B offers the full features of a benchtop spectrum analyzer at a fraction of the price. With 17 automated measurements included, you can make common measurements quick and easy. Additional software options enable you to tackle advanced analysis tasks, including
modulation analysis, pulse measurements, mapping and pre-compliance EMI/EMC testing. At just 1.7 pounds, the RSA306B takes little space on your bench, and fits easily in your hand, bag, pocket or tool belt.
• Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz / Acquisition Bandwidth: 40 MHz.
• Full featured spectrum analysis capability with Tek SignalVu PCTM Software.
• 17 spectrum and signal analysis measurements standard.
• Over 15 options for mapping, modulation analysis, standards support, pulse, playback of recorded files, and more.
• Small, power consumption less than 4.5 Watts; Weight: 1.7 pounds (0.75 kg).
• Applications: R&D, Education, Interference Hunting, Field Installation and Maintenance.
To Know more about this product – Click here