The 707B/708B are specifically designed for semiconductor lab and production test environments, delivering ultra low current switching performance using standard triax connectors and cables. For smaller test systems, the 708B supports a single 8×12 switch card. For larger systems, the 707B can accommodate up to six 8×12 cards.
• Remote and manual programming support.
• Integrates seamlessly with the Model 4200A-SCS and Series 2600B
SourceMeter SMU instruments.
• Stores hundreds of switching configurations and channel patterns.
• LXI Class C interface supports remote programming and control
• 14 bits of digital I/O.
• Series 2600B SMUs have an on-board test script processor (TSP) that executes test scripts and controls the switch matrix via the TSPLink.
• The 707B and 708B support a family of matrices designed specifically for low-level semiconductor device testing.
To Know more about this product – Click here