SignalVu-PC vector signal analysis software helps you easily validate wideband designs. Using the signal analysis engine of the RSA5000 Series on your computer or Windows tablet, you can now move your analysis of acquisitions off the instrument, and anywhere. SignalVu-PC directly analyzes and controls the RSA306B, RSA500, RSA600, and RSA7100A spectrum analyzers or the MDO4000C Mixed Domain Oscilloscope RF acquisition, enabling powerful measurements for spectrum analysis, vector signal analysis, pulses measurements, commercial wireless standards, and more. Whether your design validation needs include wideband radar, high data rate satellite links, wireless LAN or frequency-hopping communications, SignalVu-PC vector signal analysis software can speed your time-to-insight by showing you the time-variant behavior of these wideband signals.
• Record/Playback of signals is available for the USB Spectrum Analyzers.
• Power measurements and signal statistics help you characterize components and systems: ACLR, Multicarrier ACLR, Power vs. Time, CCDF, and OBW/EBW.
• PC-based multi-domain vector signal analysis for waveforms acquired by Tektronix real-time signal analyzers and oscilloscopes.
• The basic features for SignalVu-PC are free of charge and available for download from Tek.com.
• Each option for SignalVu-PC is available as a Node Locked (NL) license or a Floating license (FL). You can try them for free with a 30-day trial license.
• DPX Spectrum
• Mapping and Signal Geolocation.
• Bluetooth Signal Analysis.
• EMC Pre-compliance and Troubleshooting.
To Know more about this product – Click here