The high current 2651A and high voltage 2657A High Power System SourceMeter SMU instruments address such applications as testing power semiconductor devices, including diodes, FETs, and IGBTs, as well as characterizing newer materialssuch as gallium nitride, silicon carbide, and other compound semiconductor materials or devices.
• Source and measure up to 3 kV or 50 A pulse, with best-in-class low current resolution.
• Up to 2000 W pulse or 200 W DC power per instrument.
• Optimized for characterizing and testing high power semiconductors, electronics, and materials
• TSP and TSP-Link technology enables SMU-per-pin parallel testing without the channel limits of a mainframe-based system.
• The dual digitizing A/D converters sample at up to 1 μs/point, enabling full simultaneous characterization of both current and voltage waveforms.
To Know more about this product – Click here