Usually, generating a range of signals requires investing in a high-end signal generator.
Usually, generating a range of signals requires investing in a high-end signal generator. But with the Tektronix AFG2000 Arbitrary Function Generator, that’s no longer the case. With 20 MHz bandwidth, 14-bit resolution, and 250 MS/s sample rate, it can create simple and complex signals. But perhaps its most impressive feature is its entry-level price.
• NIST-traceable calibration with high reliability.
• Form factor is ideal for both benchtop and rack mount applications.
• Powerful pulse generation combined with adjustable edge time, flexible duty cycle, and PWM mode.
• Wide frequency range (1 μHz to 20 MHz) supports amplifier and filter testing applications.
• Quickly modify, create and transfer waveforms using the included ArbExpress® software.
To Know more about this product – Click here