The Tektronix AFG31000 Series is a high-performance AFG with built-in arbitrary waveform generation, real-time waveform monitoring, and the largest touchscreen on the market.
The Tektronix AFG31000 Series is a high-performance AFG with built-in arbitrary waveform generation, real-time waveform monitoring, and the largest touchscreen on the market. Providing advanced waveform generation and programming capabilities, waveform verification, and a modern touch-screen interface, the new AFG31000 is sure to delight and simplify the job of every researcher and engineer.
• Advanced features and capabilities enable you to generate test signals
quickly and easily.
• 10 models with up to 250 MHz frequency range and up to 128Mpts of
arbitrary waveform memory.
• 9-inch capacitive touchscreen user interface works like a smart device so you can pinch, zoom and scroll to easily locate settings and parameters on the simplified menu and find shortcuts to frequently used settings.
• Built-in ArbBuilder lets you create and edit arbitrary waveforms on the
instrument, eliminating the need to connect to a PC.
• Sequencing option adds the ability to program long, complex waveforms with up to 256 steps
• Simplified multi-unit synchronization with an onscreen wizard that leads you through the process of configuring and synchronizing multiple generators.
• Compatible with TekBenchTM software to help students set up, control, and analyze test results in the lab
• Upgrade bandwidth, memory, and waveform sequencing after purchase
without returning unit to the factory.
To Know more about this product – Click here