The OM2210 Coherent Receiver Calibration Source includes the capability and software needed for coherent optical receiver calibration. Equipped with two independent free-running lasers and a precision polarization switch, the OM2210 is able to excite the coherent receiver with a known-polarization signal so that the receiver’s linear transfer function can be extracted.
• Measure key performance parameters for coherent receivers such as
quadrature phase angle, path gains, and channel skew.
• Obtain calibration data over wavelength for use in calibrated optical field measurements.
• Calibrate any sufficiently stable coherent receiver to make it capable of
optical field measurements.
• Measure receiver hybrid parameters at any heterodyne frequency within the oscilloscope bandwidth.
• Measure optical hybrid properties in higher-level receiver modules.
To Know more about this product – Click here