With an industry-leading intrinsic jitter of less than 100 femtoseconds for extremely accurate device characterization, the DSA8300 Series provides comprehensive support for Optical Communications Standards, Time Domain Reflectometry and S-parameters. The DSA8300 Digital Sampling Oscilloscope is a complete high-speed PHY Layer testing platform for data communications from 155 Mb/sec to 100 Gb/sec.
• High Optical Sensitivity, Low Noise, and Wide Dynamic Range of the
Optical Sampling Modules.
• Remote Samplers or Compact Sampling Extender Module Cables allowing the Sampler to be located at the DUT.
• Fully Calibrated Clock Recovery Solutions – No need to manually calibrate for data pick-off losses.
• The PAM-4 analysis has full signal path emulation tools that support Continuous Time Linear Equalizer (CTLE), channel emulators described by S-parameters or TDR waveforms, and receiver equalizers Feed Forward (FFE) and Decision Feedback (DFE).
• Design characterization is supported beyond 100GBASE-SR4 compliance requirements for all measurements.
To Know more about this product – Click here