Series 2290 High Voltage Power Supplies facilitate high voltage device and material testing, as well as high energy physics experimentation. The 2290-5 5 kV Power Supply provides voltage outputs up to 5000 V, and the 2290-10 10 kV Power Supply offers up to 10,000 V. These supplies measure both output voltage with 1 V resolution and output current with 1 μA resolution.
• Source voltages up to 5 kV and 10 kV.
• 1 μA current measurement resolution.
• Low noise for precision sourcing and sensitive measurements; selectable filters reduce noise to less than 3mVRMS on the 5 kV supply.
• Safety interlock controls high voltage output.
• GPIB programmable.
• Protection module prevents damage to low voltage instrumentation.
• The 2290-PM-200 Protection Module protects low voltage measurement equipment from voltages greater than 200 V.
• Reverse breakdown testing of a high voltage diode using a Keithley
SourceMeter® SMU instrument to measure leakage currents down to picoamp levels. The 2290-PM-200 SMU Protection Module protects the SourceMeter SMU instrument from high voltage when the diode breaks down.
To Know more about this product – Click here