Industrial Mist Systems are used for Cooling applications, Dust control applications and odor Control applications
Misting systems are installed in Industries or Commercial locations has enormous advantages for air-conditioning of large indoor areas due to high benefits and reduced energy consumption as well as cost.
Create a safer and more productive working environment in the industries. Cooling employees, equipment and processes can lead to a productive environment and big profits. Cooler workers are safer and more productive. Cooler machines last longer and with increased production and reduced maintenance cost as well. Many processes that need cooling can be increased up using mist cooling.
Air conditioning of large industrial warehouses, including those which need to operate with open doors and windows, was until now impossible with conventional systems. Today, however, misting systems becomes ideal for cooling large areas (industrial sheds, garages, workshops) or to dissipate high heat emissions from industrial processes (foundries, machinery). Cooling effect can also be combined with humidity control to increase productivity in specific industries (paper, wood, textiles).
Water is sprayed under pressure by our High pressure misting nozzles capable of generating very fine droplets of less than 10 microns, which are immediately absorbed by the air without wetting surfaces and objects below the nozzles.
The results are significant:
- low cost of installation
- low-cost operation
- immediately effective
- cooling effects can be located only in areas of interest
- possibility of installation in an enclosed or semi-open or open environment.
- Reduced energy consumption
BENEFITS INDUSTRIAL MISTING SYSTEM
- Increase overall productivity of your staff
- Air conditioning in localized areas of interest
- Control of dust, gases, fumes and other harmful emissions
- Immediate temperature reduction
- Installation costs reduced by 75%
- Considerable energy savings
- Easy and inexpensive maintenance
- Reduced heat stress
- Textile Units
- Power loom Units
- Spinning Mills
- Blue metal processing units